The Pro-75 and Pro-98 is going to ROCK!

Lots of new motors on the way. Between Cesaroni, AMW and Ellis Mt. there will be plenty of motors to be flown. This includes the smaller stuff... stay tuned!

Sweet!

Reply to
Major Wood

ah! an *insider* anonymous Altopia poster!

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Yeah, but there was no thought involved in his post.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

See how easy it is to convey a thought in one sentence?

Reply to
Major Wood

KG

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

I have received a complete set of Pro75 and 98. They are very nice. The four piece closure system with the tool to tighten them is well done.

Reply to
motorman

The biggest issue is distribution. What I heard last summer was that Cesaroni is only selling these to Magnum and one other dealer.

Magnum had a Pro75 and a Pro98 case on display at LDRS last year, but I have never been able to get a price from anyone on the reloads.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

So are you the only guy on earth so far?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I've no idea if that's the case, or not. I do know that Giant Leap is getting the Pro75 and Pro98 stuff in soon. Their website says they're taking advance orders, and one of our club members has Pro75 hardware on order.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski