[FA] Estes Mule Kits

OK, let's try this again with a free shipping bonus!

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Yeah, except the ad says they are never seen before -- and I saw them in your ad just last week!!!

David Erbas-White

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Ahh, but they are the same kits, so there have been no other Mule Kits ever reported.

One of a kind rarity.

Bid away. It's a fundraiser for the local NAR Section.

Reply to
Fred Shecter

Will they be provided with a 'certificate of provenance' or something?

David Erbas-White

Fred Shecter wrote:

Reply to
David Erbas-White

Is that something that indicates that they were ejected from the surface of the sun?

;-)

Fred Shecter

I think it may have been ejected from elsewhere.... ;-o

- Rick "He shat the sherrif" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson