FMR NASA Manager Recommends TNS //Great website

Good Morning, If you have not stopped in at US Space News I strongly recommed visiting it at:
http://www.usspacenews.com /
If you have an interest in the CEV/CLV and ISS this site is full of information. Owned and operated by folks from the US Space Alliance.
One of them is the former Space Shuttle USAF manager who requested my book, "The Next Shuttle" reviewed it and found it to be so good that I'm now placed on the main page of US Space News. It makes the last 3 years of work worth the effort. And I'm working with Paypal and will get that going this week for my website, so stop in about Wednessday if you are so iinclined.
But beyond this I am deeply impressed by the news they present and to me its one of the best sites I've found in a good while.