Art Rose still making fin alignment jigs?

Hi Folks: Is Art Rose still selling fin alignment jigs? Anybody able to send Art's contact information to me offline? Thanks and happy holidays!

Reply to
Will Marchant

Last I heard Art had retired to the Phoenix area.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Bob (or anyone else for that matter)...

I too am looking for Art (we go way back to WUBBA and Pearl River days) as I need to re-open an earlier discussion I had with him and I have lost his contact info...

Anyone with info can private mail me at jim [at] jflis [dot] com

thank you much! jim

Reply to
jflis