Art Rose still making fin alignment jigs?

Hi Folks: Is Art Rose still selling fin alignment jigs? Anybody able to send Art's contact information to me offline? Thanks and happy holidays!

--
Will Marchant, NAR 13356, Tripoli 10125 L3

Last I heard Art had retired to the Phoenix area.
Bob (or anyone else for that matter)...
I too am looking for Art (we go way back to WUBBA and Pearl River days) as I need to re-open an earlier discussion I had with him and I have lost his contact info...
Anyone with info can private mail me at jim [at] jflis [dot] com
thank you much! jim