[FS] U-Fixit HP OmniBook XE2

For sale HP Omnibook XE2 laptop computer. The computer is in non-working condition, and is sold as-is. A customer brought me this machine, it was running slow.

The harddrive was grinding loudly and a system fan needs replacing as well. From what I seen, it ran fine. They wanted Win98 loaded back on it, but the noisy HDD gave it up to the ghost about 1/2 way through the procedure. Replace the fan and HDD and it's as good as new.

Specs: I'm not sure exactly with flavor of Omnibook it is! It has 32 MB RAM, AMD K6-2 550 proc., 12.1" screen.

Accessories: Computer, battery, AC adapter. There are no disks, documentation, Windows or Warranty.

Reasonable Offer Accepted. Money Orders or PayPal accepted.

email: jm44316 at alltel dot net.

Joe Michel NAR 82797 L2

Reply to
J.A. Michel