HP OMNIBOOK 4150

I have installed 2002 on my 4150 and have a curious problem with the
display. The vertical legs of the cursor leave a trail of dots when the
cursor is moved. The dots emanate from the ends of the vertical member of
the crosshair, and can be removed with a regen. the same problem occurred
with version 2000i.
OS WIN2000 SP4
Anyone have a similar problem and/or solution?
Thanks,
Paul
Reply to
Paul S.
Sounds like a video problem. I'm not familiar with the Omnibook, but you might check to see if you can reduce hardware acceleration. (Control Panel / Display / Settings / Advanced / Troubleshoot ...) ___
Reply to
Paul Turvill