API: SP 3.1 apparently causing macros to fail

Hello All, I have a very elaborate macro that works for people who are using SP2.1 but not SP3.1. They get "Complile Error in Hidden Module". When I looked into it I found that it is stalling on...

Dim swCfgMgr As SwDocumentMgr.SwDMConfigurationMgr Dim vCfgNameArr As Variant ... ... ... Set swCfgMgr = swDoc.ConfigurationManager vCfgNameArr = swCfgMgr.GetConfigurationNames

... this last line, with a message to the effect that the member GetConfigurationNames cannot be found. We all have SW2007. Has anyone else had this problem? is if fixed in SP4? (Although I must say that looking at the profanity laced subject lines concerning SP4, I am a little leery of that as a fix!) Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!

-plh

Reply to
plh

plh,

Make sure correct libraries are checked under References. Sometimes, SolidWorks doesn't know to use the newer reference library automatically. All, make sure unnecessary libraries are removed. This would be my first stab at the issue.

Other ideas might be here:

Matt
of

fcsuper