Move / Resize Features 2007 SP4

No longer rebuilds automatically if you drag a sketch. Am I missing a suspend rebuild setting somewhere, or is this just another balls-up?

In addition, the drag handles flicker on moementarily and then vanish.

Chris

2007 sp4 Win XP Pro 32bit SP2 Dell Precision M60 etc etc etc
Reply to
Twit

Yep, just tried it out.... way to go SW Corp, you f%$# ass%@*$

Guess what else, some of my spline end points (free with no constraints...freaking BS!) will NOT move with with Move/Size on!!!!?!?!?!?!?

F$#@#@ ASS^%$#$

..

Reply to
zxys

Guys,

I've had development look into this and they have verified it as SPR

383375.

Thanks for taking the time to notify us and will work our hardest to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Regards

Mark

Reply to
mbiasotti

Mark,

You input is most welcome, but why was this not found, before release of the sp? Does Solidworks not have "real" users testing it?

Here is another c*ck-up: SP4.0 Bend line colours not corresponding to the Document options, when updating drawing made in 2005. This worked fine in 2006 sp 3.1 But has now been broken! Yes another document trip to Solidworks to get a SPR number. Sigh!

Reply to
pete

Let's not beat up on Mark (not even a little). He's just a peep like us with a huge plate full of stuff to do. He isn't the quality guy either. If he wants to know it's probable that he is in a position to get it worked on in some way shape or form.

T> Mark,

Reply to
TOP

Oh! I wasn't meaning to beat him up and I apologise if that was what it seemed like.

I love the idea that a SW guy is adding his input on this newsgroup. Thumbs up Mark!

Can we have more SW peeps getting involved or are they too scared of being flamed, lol

Reply to
pete

Don't be concerned, I do not take offense at your comments because they are most valid. You are correct in that we need to do a better job at capturing bugs like this before they get into a released product - especially regressions.

Remember that I was a customer for quite some time and so I empathize with you all. This is a major challenge for us as we continue to add functionality to our product for both the purpose of completing features, that are incomplete in their functionality, and offer new functions to help you get your jobs done.

Thanks for bring this to our attention.

Mark

Reply to
mbiasotti

Well thats comforting to hear Mark but I dont see any major challenge to do with adding functionality What it really needs is a commitment from your boss to actually spend real money on raising quality I bring to your attention last year when you moved straight from beta to release... Remember that I was a customer for some time before I gave up

Reply to
neilscad