Macros to save time

Ive a vague idea of what macros are and what they can do, is there a brief explanation online anywhere of the possibilities so I can see if anything can be applied to my workplace?

Thanks Lee

Reply to
Lee Davison

Just about any series of commands can be committed to a macro. If you have any operations which you repeat several times during an operating session it's probably a macro candidate. Press F1 and study the appropriate sections of the Customization Guide section of HELP. You should be able to find everything you need to know right there. ___

Reply to
Paul Turvill