Display of ARCs in 2002 (LDD3)

I am having a problem with the display of an arc on my screen in a particular drawing (I am running 2002 with Land Development Desktop
3). I draw the arc and but it displays as a straight line (chord) instead. I can't select the chord, it's as if it's not there, but if I click on where the arc should be it "magically" appears, but only while it is selected. When I cut and paste this arc into another drawing, it will display normally. I have tried adjusting the Display Resolution settings under the options menu, and have also tried changing the whiparc variable from 0 to 1. Any ideas?
Thanks
Try a REGEN. If it continues to be a nuisance, your VIEWRES setting is too low.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.com

set VIEWRES to fast zooms, and also set it to 10000 resolution