Display of ARCs in 2002 (LDD3)

I am having a problem with the display of an arc on my screen in a
particular drawing (I am running 2002 with Land Development Desktop
3). I draw the arc and but it displays as a straight line (chord)
instead. I can't select the chord, it's as if it's not there, but if
I click on where the arc should be it "magically" appears, but only
while it is selected. When I cut and paste this arc into another
drawing, it will display normally. I have tried adjusting the Display
Resolution settings under the options menu, and have also tried
changing the whiparc variable from 0 to 1. Any ideas?
Thanks
Reply to
Steve Roix
Try a REGEN. If it continues to be a nuisance, your VIEWRES setting is too low.
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich
Actually, I figured it out. It was the "SHADEMODE" variable, set to flat (should have been set to 2D wireframe). Thanks anyway.
Reply to
Steve Roix
set VIEWRES to fast zooms, and also set it to 10000 resolution
Reply to
NOTHRERNOW27