Question on Plane display, in solidworks 2004, Service pack 0

I am attempting to permanently display my planes in the main drawing window in Solidworks 2004,Service Pack 0, and have them colored in
green transparency. I selected it accordingly in "Plane Display, in Document Properties", but it fails to display as I selected. Is there another toggle somewhere, maybe in "System Options" that has to be toggled on as well? Your taking a moment to help this newcomer to Solidworks would certainly be appreciated. Thanking you, in advance. G. De Angelis
Guido,
Select "view"-"planes". Save as a part template
Regards
Mark

You also need to check in the View menu to make sure that you have "Planes" checked and that you don't have "Hide all types" checked.