Question on Plane display, in solidworks 2004, Service pack 0

I am attempting to permanently display my planes in the main drawing window in Solidworks 2004,Service Pack 0, and have them colored in green transparency. I selected it accordingly in "Plane Display, in Document Properties", but it fails to display as I selected. Is there another toggle somewhere, maybe in "System Options" that has to be toggled on as well? Your taking a moment to help this newcomer to Solidworks would certainly be appreciated. Thanking you, in advance. G. De Angelis

Reply to
Guido De Angelis

Guido,

Select "view"-"planes". Save as a part template

Regards

Mark

Reply to
Mark Mossberg

You also need to check in the View menu to make sure that you have "Planes" checked and that you don't have "Hide all types" checked.

Jerry Steiger