Service Pack 5

It is my current understanding that an update exists for SolidWorks 2003 in
the form of Service Pack 5 or probably just call it SP5. I went to the
SolidWorks websitte and it appears that they want you to pay some fee and
join up in order to get product updtates. And who knows, they might even
ask me a stupid question like, "So what dealer did you get our software from
exactly?".
So if anybody knows of a better place to download these updates please let
me know.
Thank you,
Reply to
Jon Hix