Service Pack 5

It is my current understanding that an update exists for SolidWorks 2003 in the form of Service Pack 5 or probably just call it SP5. I went to the SolidWorks websitte and it appears that they want you to pay some fee and join up in order to get product updtates. And who knows, they might even ask me a stupid question like, "So what dealer did you get our software from exactly?".

So if anybody knows of a better place to download these updates please let me know.

Thank you,

Reply to
Jon Hix

What dealer did you get your software from?

Reply to
Mike Z.

As in, "I stole your car, but by the way, where did you get it serviced?"

Reply to
P.

ROFL

Reply to