Download Treskat's CodeMaster Update

The new CodeMaster #36 update disk is being mailed to all subscribers this week. Treskat software subscribers can also download this new code update without waiting for the new disk to arrive. Please visit

where licensed users will also find free updates for KeyWiz, AutoMaster and Perfect Master.

This message is not a solicitation for purchase of Treskat software. It is simply a courtesy notice to our thousands of users that the new CodeMaster update is being shipped and that it can also be downloaded immediately. Thank you.

Reply to
Treskat

Hey Keyman:

Here's yer old buddy back!

My life has been stress free since I changed over.

Gee, I hope he had time to read those E-mails I sent to him to him & posted here.

My lawyer's still waiting for potty mouth's lawsuit so he can rip him a new asshole.

They laughed at how his reply had nothing to do with the master key question I asked.

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

him to him & posted

can rip him a new

master key question I

hell, anyone with such a negative attitude has no business in business.

always my2, when it comes to that sorry excuse for a human being !

Reply to
"Keyman

With all the negatives I've seen regarding Treskat (they usually spell it Trescrap) here and on other forums it's hard to believe there are any subscribers left.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

There MUST be at least one subscriber out there that he hasn't cursed out & called an effing thief!

Somewhere!

Newnsie

Reply to
UPUHRS5437

------snip rays dribble------

usually spell it

there are any

believe he banks on a sucker being around every corner. will admit that I fell for 'trescrap' about 15 years ago. didn't take but one conversation with good ole ray for me to find a much "superior" product with "superior" customer assistance.

did I say customer assistance from that jerk ? :-) yea right :-)

Reply to
"Keyman