Attn: Treskat Perfect Master 5 Users

Perfect Master 5 users should visit

and download the new 2005 program update. Program updates for all Treskat programs are and always have been provided free of charge to licensed users.

The new 2005 update has a number of new features including an extremely important safeguard that checks to see if another copy of the Perfect Master program is already running and in-use on your computer. This is important because opening multiple copies simultaneously can corrupt your data files.

This offer is not a solicitation for new business it is simply a public service notification to existing users. My advance thanks to Mr.Doug A. (aka Keyman) and other self-appointed guardians of this sacred and secret forum from not overreacting to this simple public message.

Thank you, all.

Ray Nazzaro, Pres. Treskat USA Corp.

Reply to
Treskat USA Corp.

Hey Ray, you're still a jerk no matter how you try to cover it up. hundreds of folks know that first hand.

always my2 when it comes to you !

Reply to
Key

Come on Key! Tell us how you really feel!

Not this wishy washy,lovey dovey crap.

Reply to
Keyman55

Key, we want him to improve his customer service. This posting was an attempt to improve his customer service.

I know you'd rather see him go out of business entirely, but let's not make up for his being more reasonable by being unreasonable ourselves.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (address as shown

ok, I hate that sorry S*B with every fiber of my being ! thats how I really feel...

Reply to
Key

sure we do but its NOT going to happen.

nah, I don't believe it for one munute.

that would sure do a lot of folks justice.

I say once a "master jerk", always a "master jerk".

always my2 when it comes to that JERK !

Reply to
Key

kinda makes you a master idiot