treskat and ray / heads up newbees

check out these comments about ray and his company treskat
before wasting your hard earned $$$'s
hl=en&lr=&safe=off&btnG=Google+Search
has a length of 93 characters and resulted in the
following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:
my2¢ when it comes to ray
g'day to all
except ray :-)
Reply to
Key
I should to introduce ray to my unfreindly competition here who claims to be a locksmith-but in reality is nothing but a drill-toting,jury-rigging hack. Hell-They'd probably would hit it off-they have so much in common-nobody in town says one good thing about him-Only one guy who lives next door-and we know how that works-LOL GET CODESOURCE-ITS WORTH THE MONEY. Later, goma.
Reply to
goma865
I should to introduce ray to my unfreindly competition here who claims to be a locksmith-but in reality is nothing but a drill-toting,jury-rigging hack. Hell-They'd probably would hit it off-they have so much in common-nobody in town says one good thing about him-Only one guy who lives next door-and we know how that works-LOL GET CODESOURCE-ITS WORTH THE MONEY. Later, goma. ==============================
he probably already deals with the jerk :-)
Reply to
Key

Site Timeline