treskat and ray / heads up newbees

I should to introduce ray to my unfreindly competition here who claims to be a locksmith-but in reality is nothing but a drill-toting,jury-rigging hack. Hell-They'd probably would hit it off-they have so much in common-nobody in town says one good thing about him-Only one guy who lives next door-and we know how that works-LOL GET CODESOURCE-ITS WORTH THE MONEY. Later, goma.

Reply to
goma865