key issuing form

Does anyone have a standard (generic) key issuing form on their computer? I'm looking for one in Word or Excel (or other) format that I can modify (customize) and print out for customers to use? Any help appreciated. Thanks, Kevin Remove 'no-spam' in my email address to send me email.

Reply to
KDF

shouldnt be too hard..

key # name day/time out day time back approved by

and make a grid under it..

this assumes you are checking them out for a brief time

you could expand on this, IF the person got a key and was to keep it for a while.

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

their computer?

that I can modify

google is your friend :-)

has a length of 72 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:

g'day

Reply to
Key