crossbow prod

Do anyone got cad drawings for a crossbow prod with a draw weight of 230 lbs, and draw lenght of 8 inces ?

haaken(remove)hveem.online.no

remove the (remove) or else my e-mail adress will not work.

Reply to
HÃ¥ken

Håken, I saw your first request, and I do have pages from an old magazine article, reprinted in a book, about making steel crossbows. It includes a table of approximate draw weights and much other information.

However, I also have a broken scanner. If I can peel my son away from his computer, and get his scanner working, I'll scan the pages for you and send them to you in a printable format (compressed TIFF, 300 dpi, one-bit is the best). If you don't hear from me in a few days, give me a prod, either here or by email.

-- Ed Huntress (remove "3" from address for email)

Reply to
Ed Huntress

"Ed Huntress" skrev i melding news:2lDId.4476$ snipped-for-privacy@fe12.lga...

Reply to