STAIR DRAWINGS

Anyone know where I can get some drawings (R14) of CURVED stairs? A buddy at work introduced me to a guy who needs someone to do CAD
drawings of stairs for him, I draw fire alarm systems for a living. I can do the plan views, but I'm having trouble showing the stairs in elevation.
Thanks.
I might be able to help as I have designed several sets of stairs