Spacecraft Models Market survery - opinions needed.

I used to operate Part Time Models in years past, making resin spacecraft and aircraft models. I'm going to be getting back into it. I've finally slapped together my Big Fat List Of Models, Maybe. It's in the form of an Excel file... with about 200 suggested models.

What I'd like is for everyone even vaguely interested in space models to peruse the list, and send me an e-mail saying which models you would buy at the suggested price, assuming that the model quality was demonstrated to be good. The Excel file has three columns for years

1,2 and 3... since it's unlikely that anyone would actually buy all 200 of these models if made available, I need to judge when to make which ones. So say which - and how many of which - you think you actually would buy over the course of those three years. This is NOT an actual order form... you won't be obligated to buy, and I'm not obligated to sell at the prices suggested here... but it would be very helpful if everyone is honest.

Your help here is greatly appreciated. The more responses, the better. If anyone has suggestions as to where else I can post this, or would like to forward this message to friends who might be interested, that would be greatly appreciated.

Please send your replies, either in the form of a text email, or a modified version of the excel file, to my e-mail address... scottlowtherATixDOTnetcomDotcom. Note antispam.

Reply to
Scott Lowther