Big Daddy nosecone?

Anyone know where to get one for reasonable..
Reply to
Christopher Pine
Performance Hobbies has 'em at a reasonable $5.00 apiece. They mentioned about halfway down their homepage:
-- Richard "Kenny at Performance Hobbies is a good guy to business with " Hickok
Reply to
Rhhickok
Ooooops......I replied too fast. Performance Hobbies has the Phoenix NC for BT-80.....the Big Daddy is a larger diameter. Sorry 'bout that. -- Richard "I must remember, think first, then type" Hickok
Reply to
Rhhickok
No.
Reply to
Steven P. McNicoll
Estes.
Call 'em.
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
-- """Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.
Reply to
Fred Shecter
mI thought so I havem had no luck finding this nosecone! Just have to buy another whole kit I guess. Estes thanks again!
Reply to
Christopher Pine
I don't see the connection with telling time and buying a nosecone.
Reply to
Steven P. McNicoll
Only when I don't take my meds.... :-)>
Reply to
Gene
I think Ken Allen told me he had some a while back.

Phil Stein
Tell us when you do.
Reply to
Phil Stein
I picked one up from Estes. I don't remember the price, I do remember it wasn't too much. Call or write them.
Dan
Reply to
Dan Cordes