Big Daddy nosecone?

Anyone know where to get one for reasonable..

--
Chris Pine

Ever look at your watch then look away again and you don't know what time it
Performance Hobbies has 'em at a reasonable $5.00 apiece. They mentioned about halfway down their homepage:
http://www.performancehobbies.com /
-- Richard "Kenny at Performance Hobbies is a good guy to business with " Hickok
Ooooops......I replied too fast. Performance Hobbies has the Phoenix NC for BT-80.....the Big Daddy is a larger diameter. Sorry 'bout that. -- Richard "I must remember, think first, then type" Hickok

No.
mI thought so I havem had no luck finding this nosecone! Just have to buy another whole kit I guess. Estes thanks again!
--
Chris Pine

www.penartists.com

I don't see the connection with telling time and buying a nosecone.
Only when I don't take my meds.... :-)>

Tell us when you do.
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:11:14 GMT, "Steven P. McNicoll"

Estes.
Call 'em.
-Fred Shecter NAR 20117
-- """Remove "zorch" from address (2 places) to reply.

I think Ken Allen told me he had some a while back. http://www.performancehobbies.com /
On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 18:28:24 GMT, "Christopher Pine"
I picked one up from Estes. I don't remember the price, I do remember it wasn't too much. Call or write them.
Dan

it