Big Daddy nosecone?

Anyone know where to get one for reasonable..

Reply to
Christopher Pine

Performance Hobbies has 'em at a reasonable $5.00 apiece. They mentioned about halfway down their homepage:

-- Richard "Kenny at Performance Hobbies is a good guy to business with " Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok

Ooooops......I replied too fast. Performance Hobbies has the Phoenix NC for BT-80.....the Big Daddy is a larger diameter. Sorry 'bout that. -- Richard "I must remember, think first, then type" Hickok

Reply to
Rhhickok

No.

Reply to
Steven P. McNicoll

Estes.

Call 'em.

-Fred Shecter NAR 20117

Reply to
Fred Shecter

mI thought so I havem had no luck finding this nosecone! Just have to buy another whole kit I guess. Estes thanks again!

Reply to
Christopher Pine

I don't see the connection with telling time and buying a nosecone.

Reply to
Steven P. McNicoll

Only when I don't take my meds.... :-)>

Reply to
Gene

Reply to
Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

I picked one up from Estes. I don't remember the price, I do remember it wasn't too much. Call or write them.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Cordes