Re: I got a keeper! :-)

I just got back from my wedding/honeymoon and I can say that the new

>lady-wife is a keeper. When I got back into rocketry her first opinion >was "Oh great, something else to take you away from me". Then on the >honeymoon whilst quipping with each other and her thinking of my most >recent design, a lawndart rocket, she started coming up with things I >should turn into rockets. Rolling pins (in self defense), fire hydrants, >stuffed toys, etc. The poor girl is thoroughly corrupted............cool!!! > >Chuck

Be careful. My "supportive" (ex) wife was banging the lawnboy while I was out flying my rockets

Reply to
El Creepo

corrupted............cool!!!

An EX wife? Hmmm... intriguing idea... ;)

Reply to
Mark

I take it that this feature is only offered by TRA :-)

Bob Kaplow

SNIPPAGE

Yeah, lets see, Blazanin's wife is who's EX wife.....amazing the way those TRA national board members keep screwing each other, each other's wives and the members....

Reply to
Ed Benett

I suppose this would also mean you couldn't "fly" an EX at the same "launch" as a regular wife. Darn, so much for clustering.

Chuck

Bob Kaplow wrote:

Reply to
Zathras of the Great Machine

I see nothing in the rules prohibiting multiple EX motors. You might have a hard time getting them all lit.

Joel. phx

Reply to
Joel Corwith

I can imagine see the motor mount jokes.

Reply to
Phil Stein