Re: When is TRA expected to go down?

I thought it was used as hair gel...

JD

> NEPRA President > NAR Section 614 > NAR 79986 L3 >
> Remove "My Shorts" to reply > >
Reply to
JDcluster

I'd say shortly after TRA schedules another LRDS out of the USA (if they last that long). How 'bout France for 2006, you boneheads? Or perhaps whatever place on Earth that is the most distant from the geographic center of the USA? That way about 6 people could afford to fly there and perhaps someone could smuggle motors in concealed in carry-on luggage. All 6 TRA members stand around, motors in hand, and stare at a launchpad. Launchpad only, the rockets wouldn't fit on the plane.

Canada?! WTF?!

Alas, I am not a TRA member and what I say, write, and think doesn't matter. (A great recruitment strategy, BTW)

ES&D....Paul

Reply to
P.K. Moore

The mosaic is not complete and will be reviled in due time.. WATCH..(:-)

Fred

FLyA >

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

So, what you're saying then, is that LDRS should NEVER be held outside of a region from Kansas to South Dakota, and Illinois to Colorado?

Now THERE'S a brilliant viewpoint.

It doesn't matter WHERE you hold it -- somebody has to do some serious travelling. So, I guess you better complain about this year's site in New York, too, as it's a hike for the folks in the southwest. Heck, it's a hike for the people in the southeast!

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

Too late! ; )

Randy

Reply to
Randy

Good catch, wondered how long it would take. (;-)I had to try a new twist.

Fred

Randy wrote:

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace
-

OK, at $15 an account, all these altopia posters will be spending quite a bit !

now, I'm no Bruce apologist, BUT...

I really don't think that is really Bruce do you IZ ?

yes, they need $15 as that's the cost to access a.b.m.r. via them to post that boxy stuff.

Reply to
almax

\

As the wizard came down from the mount, he saw his 40 something's wandering in the desert.

they had built an Idol of a golden calf, and were giving sacrifice to it.

to save them, he said..................................................

Reply to
almax

Are you starting a pool?

Hobbypoxy Stuff is a good filler, but eposy is too heavy and hard to sand.

Reply to
Alan Jones

Try $6, instead?

"Partial news access, with a maximum transfer speed of 32,000 bps and a single login at a time - $6 per month"

So.

Sounds about like a pranksters idea of a good price... $12-$24 a month to "strike back at the enemies of TRA"...

Reply to
Chuck Stewart

nope, not if they wish alt. bin access my friend.

Reply to
almax

\

I would agree.

I would also like to think those they are strinking are the real (or only) enemies of TRA.

I like TRA. I am an early member.

Reply to
almax

Ah, I missed the ABMR reference.

But... assuming that Altopia does not permit spoofing, do all the TRA drone accounts have binary access levels? And need the binary-level accounts remain active continuously?

Still: $12 x 4 =$48 for a months service, which raises the cost of the prankss to "noticeable" levels for a young persons disposable income chart and slides it more towards a group effort... or an adult with serious problems.

Reply to
Chuck Stewart

People have enemies. TRA has problems. Problems that are much worse than enemies.

But can you address the problems with something better than a TRA drones monotonous incantation of "bad Jerry, bad Iz, bad ARSA... be afraid..." ?

Reply to
Chuck Stewart

But they cannot.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

In your view, what are these problems?

Reply to
Phil Stein

I refer you to the record of rmr for the past decade.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

jerry, He asked "In your view, what are these problems?". He did NOT ask "In RMR's view, what are these problems?".

You seem to imply by your reference to "the past decade", that the ORGs problems coincide with all your problems. It seems to me the real problem might be you. Maybe you should work on cleaning up you own act.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

And more importantly, in what way do any of these alleged internal TRA problems relate to the real threat of excessive _government_ regulation of rocketry?

Reply to
RayDunakin

At least the drones can not, so yes, in that you are correct.

Reply to
almax