Software Sources/Suggestions

Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone out there could give me any suggestions as to where I could locate the software called,Mannequin, or if anyone could
suggest any other program I could use to design my robot's bod. I have been suggested NS-5 and or SIG, which I could not seem to locate either one.
a.k.a Charlie
Ronda wrote:

It appears to be available here: http://www.nexgenergo.com/ergonomics/humancad.html
Mitch Berkson