Manufacturing Software

Hey-

Just wondering if anyone could help me with software options. I' looking for a good Fab package. My reseller has told me about Teksoft' Camworks package- is this a reliable product? I wanted some backroun info before I proceed- better safe than sorry!!! If anyone ha info/experience with the software, or has any suggestions I woul appreciate it. Thank

-- Dzilli

Reply to
Dzilli

What are you making?

Where I live, sheetmetal vendors prefer Solidworks, but will take a sketch on a napkin if you pay your bill on time (:

Reply to
GrumpyOldGeek

[You might take a look at IronCAD. It has sheet-metal detailing, if that's what you want to do:
]

Andrew Werby

Andrew Werby