Emmanuel Avionics IAX-96 software

I recently found a Emmanuel Avionics IAX-96 altimeter in an old parts box and i would like to get it working again. I know the company that
originally produced these units is out of business but I was wondering if anyone has a copy of the manual and the PC software that they would be willing to copy for me.
thank you keith
I have what you need , what is your e-mail address?
JD