Bottle Surfacing

Hi evrybody ,

I am practising the daily product surfacing . A kinda leisure time activities . I had come across with a detergen bottle handle surface where we need to create some free form or ISDX surface to make a smooth transition. If there is anybody out there is good at surface modelling I would like to discuss with you. Please let me know you email adress if anyone is interested for this challenge .

Regards, Chris

Reply to
Chris Blade

Hi, Chris.

You might say what version and modules (you mention ISDX) you are using.

In general I think you'll want to look for one of the Blend functions (Boundary Blend, Swept Blend.....); something that will allow you to define a tangent or curvature continuous boundary condition.

You might also look at the conic round function.

==================================

Reply to
Jeff Howard

I can help, Advanced Surface, ISDX, etc. Just remove the munging from the shown address.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

To Jeff & David, I already email the part files to both of you . Let me know if you din't got it .

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Chris Blade