Surfacing Question

How do I display and then extract for future construction the Isoparameters or 'Rulings' of a ruled surface please. I have an airfoil section wing surface and my client wishes to have a leading edge extension over the top of the existing leading edge surface. To ease manufacture of the tip extension piece I want to fair it in to the existing surface on a ruling on the upper and lower wing surfaces. This ensures the new sheet metal part has straight edges at the mating positions.

Reply to
pipsqueek

Select face then "tools-sketch tools-face curves"

Isoparameters

Reply to
MM