advanced surfacing files

Hi,

Are there any online resources or sample parts for someone to learn really advanced, complex surfacing? After making parts with "simple" geometries, I'm surprised at how quickly I'm losing my surfacing skills.

Thanks in advance, MT

Reply to
mtattar1

try here,

neil

I'll second Neil's recommendation of Ed Eaton's "Curvy Stuff" tutorials. For sample parts, have a look at Paul Salvador's and Mike Wilson's sites:

Jerry Steiger

I have a series of 10 SolidWorks Surface Tutorials on my website at

A couple are works in progress that should be completed within 2 weeks.

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Reply to
jmather

Thanks for posting these - really good re3source

Reply to
HumanAmp