kind of a slide show animation thing

Hi, Ok. I don't have the modules to do animation. So I'm just trying to make simple renderings showing the product in several positions to be used on a website. But the model won't stay in one spot. It moves when parts move. How can I keep it centered? Changing the spin center doesn't seem to work. The room layout doesn't change anything. I tried making a surface that encompasses the entire product assembly so the model center wouldn't move, but that didn't work either. I'm at a loss. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Dave

Reply to
Dave Ignaczak

appreciated.

Have you tried saving your view and restoring it each time?>

Reply to
dakeb

Yes I tried that but it doesn't work.

I can save images from the normal window and it stays where it should, but when I do renderings in photorender it moves around. Now for fast loading images on a website, snapshots from the normal window will work, but if I want a nice slideshow with good renderings I need to be able to use photorender. But the model won't stay put.

Reply to
Dave Ignaczak

Just FYI....

For some reason when I make a surface that encompasses the entire model, the model center still moves and won't stay put on the screen when using photorender. But when I make datum curves on a plane that encompasses the model it does stay put. Don't know why the surface doens't work. But this allows me to make renderings without the model moving aournd as the components move.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Ignaczak