tubular picking

I have just bought a 7 pin tubular pick [southord] for $30, and just picked
my bike lock.
I was wondering if anyone had any tips on picking tubular locks, or could
direct me to a website which would help me in my quest to pick tubular
locks.
Thanks,
shaggy
Reply to
shaggy
$30, and just picked
locks, or could
pick tubular
see the FAQ
obvious reasons, defeating type instructions are not usually given on this open forum.
here is a google search for ya.
has a length of 91 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:

g'day
Reply to
Key
Practice, practice, practice. Get hold of some scrap locks, swap pins around and keep practicing.
Reply to
Peter
This is a confusing post. The poster says "and just picked my bike lock" so obviously has the directions for using the tool. WHat more is being sought?
Daniel
Reply to
dbs__usenet

Site Timeline