Tubular pick

Any suggestion, which tubular pick to buy?

  1. Ease of use
  2. different # of pins
  3. off set, straight, left & right styles
  4. decoding. Thank U. William
Reply to
William S. Gilman

in my area NEVER had a need for offset..

7 pin. that will work on an ace II

whatever fits your hand, otherwise.. --Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Dont waste your money on offset picks. Most likely they will never pay for themselves. If you happen to run accross an offset lock, drill it.

Buy a 7 pin standard pick. It will come in usefull every now and then.

If you run accross an ACE II, drill it. Dont waste your time trying to pick it. I use the HPC.

Glen

Reply to
Glen Cooper