Go here and see solution

Any suggestion, which tubular pick to buy?

  1. Ease of use
  2. different # of pins
  3. off set, straight, left & right styles
  4. decoding. Thank U.

To see that

hotjenny

Thats a matter of knowing what's in use in your market. The main problem with tubular picks is that they aren't cheap and for many of us there isn't actually enough business to make them pay for themselves very quickly; it's often more a matter of marketing -- maintaining our "we can handle any aspect of locksmithing" pledge -- than of actually being a good business decision.

Pretty much identical for any tubular pick.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (address as shown