suppliers for cylinder pins etc.

Hi group,

I'm looking for a supplier in Canada (Winnipeg-ish) for cylinder pins and other lock changing supplies. I want to key alike quite a few doorknob and separate dead bolt locks. Most of them are weiser or the thinner key version by other manufacturers. I actually found a rekeying kit at home depot, which is a fine start, but I'd like to get some more pins, and perhaps make a master key for every door, while keeping unique locking between house and garage etc.

Online sources for supplies would be great, but only if they are in Canada, as the customs process basically doubles the cost. Every recommendation is appreciated.

Reply to
Lothar

google is your friend.. however, you may have to be a Locksmith to purchase.?

Winnipeg+Canada&spell=1

has a length of 79 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:

g'day

Reply to
Key

D.A.G.S.