suppliers for cylinder pins etc.

Hi group,
I'm looking for a supplier in Canada (Winnipeg-ish) for cylinder pins
and other lock changing supplies. I want to key alike quite a few
doorknob and separate dead bolt locks. Most of them are weiser or the
thinner key version by other manufacturers. I actually found a rekeying
kit at home depot, which is a fine start, but I'd like to get some more
pins, and perhaps make a master key for every door, while keeping unique
locking between house and garage etc.
Online sources for supplies would be great, but only if they are in
Canada, as the customs process basically doubles the cost. Every
recommendation is appreciated.
Reply to
Lothar
google is your friend.. however, you may have to be a Locksmith to purchase.?
Winnipeg+Canada&spell=1
has a length of 79 characters and resulted in the following TinyURL which has a length of 24 characters:

g'day
Reply to
Key

Site Timeline