need quiikset pins

I'm strictly an amateur, working on my own quikset locks. I have several locks on three properties that I would like to key alike . [ Not looking to master key them] I have the tools and know how to do this but not the pins. Any one out there willing to sell me a small quantity [20-30 of each length] of qwikset pins?

Reply to
friendlyfolk
1) .171 2) .195 3) .219 4) .240 5) .264 6) .280

See if you can get a local locksmith to sell you a pack of each. They're no all that expensive. (Hardly worth the time to count)

Reply to
Bob DeWeese, CML

Pack of pins (a gross; 144) wholesales for about two bucks. Of course, you'll need setup keys. If you pick a key code like 14414 you only need two bags of bottom pins.

I'd be happy to provide them, if you wish.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon