TresKat KeyWiz

I screwed up the authorization process on KeyWiz when transferring it from an old PC into a new.

Now the old pc says no authorization, and when running the authorization on the new, it says 0 installs left.

I read tons of nasty shit about treskat. What's the likelihood that they'll help me out in this scenario?

Reply to
PipNYC

is Tech Train still a 'dealer' for him? if so, go through HIM..

--Shiva--

Reply to
--Shiva--

Rude responses to requests for support, especially on authorization, are precisely the thing that caused folks to start bad-mouthing Treskat. Second the suggestion to try beggging Tech-Train for help first. If that doesn't work, your best bet may be to see if any of the competing products offer "competetive upgrade" discounts.

Reply to
Joe Kesselman (address as shown

I would defiantly suggest the "competitive upgrade" ! He will be glad he did... A product is really no better than its creator and the creator is a self-centered, idiot...

always my2 when it comes to ray.

Reply to
Key