Re: 1999 Jaguar key

blanks are a month away if not longer...... transponder ones... plus no programming tools... plus no pattern keys for a Jag... main thing is the programming tools... Megamos (think thats it) system...

so, it gets towed... man has more money than brains anyway...

think thats correct as well, a copy machine I got, never use it, but got one...but no information on the dimensions, and who know how many locks to disassemble to make the mechanical

there are 16 shops in my county... 2 have been in business over

50 eyars, and NOBODY will touch it...too many $ for too little return on the huge expense of doing them-and this applies to more than the Jag.. NO ONE will originate a sidewinder key...

--Shiva-- nuk pu nuk

Reply to
--Shiva--

TBE1T5-4 track sidewinder.

Reply to
Ralph Greenwood

right, no one here has the means of ORIGINATING a sidewinder for that car, PLUS the programming tools....

Now, if he wanted to pay the TOOL bill, we would talk...

$6K or more? maybe?

its just a car that has 'insufficient demmand' to bother tying up who know how much in tools you would use once or twice a year? the $ can better be applied elsewhere

--Shiva-- nuk pu nuk

Reply to
--Shiva--

Depends on the area. Different story in DC NY LA etc.

Reply to
Putyourspamhere

right... NY? how many dealers? LA, same thing...

we got one in Tulsa, and MAYBE Kansas City...not certain... so, they opted to go to Tulsa... thats 175 miles... HECK of a distance to go for dealer repairs..LOL

--Shiva-- nuk pu nuk

Reply to
--Shiva--