CodeMaster Pocket PC Version

Treskat USA has just released the beta version of CodeMaster for the Pocket PC. Licensed users can download the January 2004 CodeMaster Program and Index at

to have a first look at this new PDA version. The CodeMaster download, as always, is free. In addition, Treskat will make the final Pocket PC version available free of charge to all licensed CodeMaster users once the beta testing has been completed. Happy New Year to all!

Kathy

Reply to
Kathy

"Kathy" snipped-for-privacy@nomail.org wrote crap in message

---snip the crap---

I wouldn't use trash-crap if ole Ray was giving it to me. you be sure and tell that sorry Ray, ok

always my2 when it comes to that rude, obnoxious, self centered sorry excuse for a business man.

Reply to
"Key

Oh look - Ray is dressing as a girl!

Reply to
Henry E Schaffer

If you want to repeat your "case history", warning folks that you've been dissatisfied doing business with Trescat, that's on-topic.

But raw insults weaken your case rather than strengthening it. Hate to say it, but if you approached him for support the way you react to him here, I'm really not sure I can blame him for having trouble dealing with you.

<Plonk.>
Reply to
Joe Kesselman (yclept Keshlam

won't be approaching that jerk for any help because I don't use any of his programs. also,

Reply to
"Key