G11 garolite

Has anyone worked with G11 garolite? Is it significantly more difficult to work with than G10? Can it still be worked with carbide tools and a bit of
patience? I like the strength, but I particularly like the low-temp tolerence (-99F). Shooting out on the frozen lake in February & March, most plastics get pretty brittle.
Thanks!
Kevin OClassen

This is a rocketry group. If you are interested in shooting, try alt.rec.guns.

In 1963, NAR had a "shooting year" , instead of contest year ;-0
From 1963 NARAM-5 coverage, G.Harry states...
"At early Nationals ANY NAR member could enter and fly, but with NARAM-4 in 1962 things began to get a little out of hand. The Association's Contest Board foresaw several hundred contestants so they set a limit of 50 entrants for NARAM. How do you pick the nation's top 50 model rocketeers? And what about the new blood that has always shown up each year? The procedure finally followed was to simply ask who could come to NARAM-5. Over 100 indicated they could make it. From these 50 were chosen. A selection board compared the contest points each applicant had amassed during the shooting year. It was also considered how long a modrocnut had been active in the NAR. Finally, to give balance to the meet,the board noted your geographical location."
I haven't used any on rockets but I use the G11 garolite for making competition boomerangs. For that application the greater stiffness of the G11 makes it superior to G10.
I see very little difference in working G10 vs. G11.
Dave