Idea for spreading the word.

Hi, I have been thinking about some ways to reach more people, and have a suggestion.

I have flown rockets off and on for a while, and like many of you I also have other hobbies.

I think that if you cross posted launch announcements into other hobby related forums, that it might bring some other people out. Also find out where the local R/C clubs are and show up to one of their events and invite them out.... who knows what might happen.

Also someone were to try and join "forces" with some other hobby clubs it would help out quite a bit. There is strength in numbers. Maybe a national level Multi Hobby Org?

At least make them aware of what the govt is trying to do to the "rocket" crowd. You never know, some great alliances could be forged. After all, how long before someone turns an eye to the possibility of an R/C controlled plane/bomb?

Regards

Ant

Reply to
ASW