Estes Model Archive

Hello,

Can anyone tell me where I can find an estes model archive? I have a couple old, partially completed rockets I want to identify. I'd probably need an archive with a picture of each model in order to get it right, but a good description would be helpful, too.

Thanks, Justin

Reply to
Justin

Sven's got the catalogs, and pictures:

Jim Z's got the plans:

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

Tod replied:

Justin,

Tod forgot to tell you to be prepared to drink from the firehose :)

Doug

Reply to
Doug Sams

That's a good way to put it Doug! IIRC, I hit sensory overload, and more than a few cerebral breakers tripped when I first saw Sven's site several years ago..

tah

Reply to
hiltyt