If Lautenberg makes you want to barf...

...Then by all means do. Into a plastic bag. Then send it to him in a pretty box with a note "thinking of you."

Reply to
Meson

Meson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@noneofyour.biz:

Only if you want to go to jail.

Reply to
Jim Yanik

They'd get you for that too. Recently there was a candy maker who sent a box of turd-shaped chocolates to his local politician and ended up being investigated for making a "threat".

Reply to
RayDunakin

when we have a 2nd American revolution................ shockie B)

Reply to
shockwaveriderz

Oh wow, a "Meatballs" reference?

Ron NAR #80969

Reply to
Redhook

On Fri, 01 Aug 2003 00:51:17 GMT, Jerry Irvine is alleged to have written:

We have (and have always had) our rights, regardless of what the law books say. The question is not "when will we get our rights back?"; the question is simply "when will we be angry enough to employ them?"

I find a great deal of irony in our nation's policy of going to war to fight for the rights of the rest of the world's peoples, while it continues to infringe upon the basic human rights of its own citizens.

- Rick "Rain on your wedding day it ain't" Dickinson

Reply to
Rick Dickinson

Wasn't the one in Caddyshack a floater ;-)

Tom

Reply to
Tom Binford

A floater it was, but when the pool guy was sweeping out the drained pool is when he took a bite.

Reply to
Stephen

Rick Dickinson wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

The current administration is a "horn of plenty" of irony...

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

You mean the third American revolution? Didn't we have the second in the 1860's.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Piette

I stand corrected. "Caddyshack" it is. :-)

Ron NAR #80969

Reply to
Redhook

"Rick Dickinson"