"Innovation Celebration" will not take place

NOVAAR has decided that NOVAAR, NARAM 46, and the NARAM 46 launch site cannot support my proposed event in the format in which I proposed it. This is the event I spoke of at NARAM 45 with the working title "Innovation Celebration", that was to be sponsored by the Edmonds Aerospace. If anyone planning to host a national event in the future has an interest in putting on a similar event, write me to obtain a copy of my preliminary plans for the event, as submitted.

Robert Edmonds, Jr. Edmonds Aerospace

Reply to
RobEdmonds

Why not ? ANY site can host such an event ?

What was wrong with it ?

Celebration",

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

Can you explain in more detail what this "event" is?

Bob Kaplow

NOVAAR has decided that NOVAAR, NARAM 46, and the NARAM 46 launch site cannot support my proposed event in the format in which I proposed it. This is the event I spoke of at NARAM 45 with the working title "Innovation Celebration", that was to be sponsored by the Edmonds Aerospace. If anyone planning to host a national event in the future has an interest in putting on a similar event, write me to obtain a copy of my preliminary plans for the event, as submitted.

Robert Edmonds, Jr. Edmonds Aerospace

Reply to
RobEdmonds

Such an event would be welcomed at any "Rocketfest" anywhere one might be hosted.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

How's about we hold this event on the sport range Rob. if we are just flying "inovative" rockets and happen to "talk about" it amongst those flying them they can not do anything about it.

How about it.

Being jobless I can not afford much but I will donate what I can for trophies etc..

Celebration",

Reply to
Chris Taylor Jr

True spirit!