Isabel

To all RMR's homeys in the Mid-Atlantic states, hang tight! We're rootin' for ya!

Tod "Actually beginning to see outflow clouds up here!" Hilty

Reply to
hiltyt

Chuck Rudy

=_NextPart_000_002E_01C37DE1.84B146F0

Hey Fred! Your HTML's showing again!

Oh, eye don't know about that...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

I called "Mr. Bundick" tonight to check on conditions, and in his typically unflappable manner said winds weren't above 50 MPH yet, and that he'd experienced no damange of any sort to my childhood home, 5 miles as the crow flies from Wallops Island.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = Mark B. Bundick mbundick - at - earthlink - dot - net NAR President www - dot - nar - dot - org

"The great enemy of truth is very often not the lie - deliberate, contrived and dishonest - by the myth - persistent, persuasive and unrealistic . . . We enjoy the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought." - JFK

Reply to
Mark B. Bundick

Too bad it taught you to hate steel rockets.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Wow. What a place to live... even today...

tah

Reply to
hiltyt