LARF Launch

On Friday evening the inaugural LARF launch was held at our secret flying site.............................Ok Graham and I went to Pete's farm to lob a couple of rockets.

I wanted to test fly Boomerang on a Pr38 4 grain (2140ft) before lobbing it on a 6G at Klob in September, but the main reason for going was Graham who wanted to test fly his first Hybrid a Hypertek J. This flight was very cool and went to about 1200ft and was his first flight with his new OZARK altimeter, the first time one of these has been used in the UK and probably the first to be used with a hybrid flight. Everything went extremely well and the Videos of both flights can be seen at http:/

On ABMR are couple of jpegs the first is a lovely diamond just before the hypetek lifts off, and the second is the Pro38 4grain spitting something out, it was doing this nearly all the way to apogee. It didn't effect the flight at all but was a very interesting sight.

Comments appreciated

Damian

-- Damian Burrin UKRA 1159 Level 2 EARS 1115

email snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com email snipped-for-privacy@ukrocketry.com

Reply to
Damian Burrin