LDRS and Popular Science

At LDRS 23 the fine folks from Popular Science magazine were there shooting a lot of pictures and interviewing quite a number of the large projects. Has anyone seen any of the material in the magazine? Have I missed it?

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

it takes at lest 3 months to get into the magazine, but 6 months is morelike it , if not a year.

Reply to
starlord

They have a 3-4 month lead time.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

What's the cover date? I'll have to try to snag a few copies...

Bob Kaplow

| I was hoping to see the photo he took of my rocket in there ;-) | Why, Bobby D? You already know what you and your rocket look like... :-)>

P.S. My better half thinks you're a hot number; she gets all juiced up for you intellectual types :-)>

P.S. "...she gets all juiced up for [you] intellectual types..." She's with me 'cause I told her I have a trust fund/big inheritance/Lambo in the shop/etc....

Reply to
Gene Costanza