Mars Snooper Upscale

I don't remember that rocket flying at 41. Did it ever fly? If so, how'd it turn out?

The rocket was a work of art, IMNSHO.

Zooty

Reply to
zoot

zoot wrote in news:neab005vgrg6vnp90224rr0pjr3pftnfha@

4ax.com:

No. Would have been memorable, had it.

len.

Reply to
Leonard Fehskens

Wasn't that when he sang a duet with Lynyrd Skynyrd?

Reply to
BB

Hi Bill, I don't have a picture in mind of the Snooper, but are you aware of the big cluster they launched at XPRS last summer? Had outboards in pods on the fin tips, J350's they were too. Mega something or other. I think the idaho guys have pics on their website........

steve

Reply to
default

Here it is, 3/4 of the way down the page..... J350's on the wingtips.

steve

J350's

Reply to
default

if he did, we were in no condition to notice ;)

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Interesting side note - did you know that Jethro Tull and Lynyrd Skynyrd were cousins?

Reply to
BB

Yep, Both of them are Pink Floyd's kids. Lynyrd of course is the unruly son. Jethro is his perky daughter.

steve

Reply to
default

no, I didn't! I don't know anybody who did!

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

Jethro is

Ummagumma

small furry things hiding in a cave grooving with a Pict :)

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

is

Now THAT brings back memories. My buddies sister had a set of Klipsh corner horns. The turntable was in another room. My eyes were red because it was turned up so loud! (at least that's what I told my dad)

steve

Reply to
default

"Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave and grovin with a pict"

My roommate's dad owned "the top end stereo place" in southern wisc.. Klipsh Horns, and I think Kripsh Cornwalls? Of course it was driven by McIntosh amps!

unruly son. Jethro

Reply to
AZ Woody

Jethro is

...Wasn't Pink married to Duran Duran, Sr.? Doesn't this make Jethro and Lynyrd, Duran, Jr.'s half-brothers?

Reply to
BB

were cousins?

son. Jethro is

Lynyrd, Duran, Jr.'s half-brothers?

Yep. And they recorded the wildly popular yet short-lived song:

"Hungry Like Aqualung's Freebird"...

Dontcha remember?

tah

Reply to
hiltyt

son. Jethro is

Lynyrd, Duran, Jr.'s half-brothers?

The studio version sucked, The "live" version was much better.

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

more sales of Visine were made to 15-25 year olds than anybody else :)

- iz

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed

yes, I knew I didn't have the name quite right, thanks!

I loved so many songs on that album. In Grandchester Meadows the Acoustic Guitar capture on was great, you can hear the squeak of the fingers sliding down the neck, especially with a pair of Koss headphones in a heightened state of awareness

and todays kids think it all started with them! Not even close!!!

- iz :)

Reply to
Ismaeel Abdur-Rasheed