Microbrick and MRED

Anybody know what Mike Platt and Dangerous Dave are up to these days?

Reply to
William Bonney

I have not heard from either in quite sometime. My last conversation with Mike was several years ago. I believe at that time he had moved down to Virgina and was making instruction manuals for the Navy or something like that.

Greg Dyben Rocketflite/Magnelite

Rocketflt

Dangerous dave moved to the central west coast and does printing and graphics.

Or did several years ago.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine