Missles and Jetliners

Hence the black programs to preserve it for post-facto analysis.

Encrypted info takes a day or less to crack with the computers they have. SMP Power 4's with hundreds of processors.

Merely Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Nope. They don't even know what narcs are.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Gee you sound like you thing we live in a democracy. We don't. The Supreme Court makes decisions it has no constitutional authority to make. Federal and State governments violate their own laws. Even when you can show that a Senator or Congressmen or Federal or State judge have knowingly violated their oath of office to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, you can do nothing. Boys and girls, we live in a Benevolent dictatorship that drives power from law which is always in flux. This government long ago abandoned the Constitution as the source of its legitimacy. It now is derived from law. Those who either controls or knows the laws have great control the system. Money, power and connections rule. So, what is the problem here?

dealt with the SLA back in 1974? Or the way the FBI

"system" they would be squashed with so much overwhelming force

Reply to
Arnold Roquerre

Really? The American NAZI party advocates the overthrow of the government, racial segregation, removal of Semitic people and the A.C.L.U. states that they have the right to freedom of expression even though it really it involves the destruction of the U.S. Constitution which is against the law I believe. Why can they do the above, but you can't say you are going to do x which is against the law and be arrested?

girl -asked-

Reply to
Arnold Roquerre

On what grounds do you refer to Janet Reno as a "Lesbian"?

Is that intended to be descriptive of her love life, or merely a cheap shot insult? (And why is it relevant to whether she should or should not have let the FBI investigate anything?)

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Use your spell checker Jerry. ; )