fiberglassing info

Hello, Yet another Newbie here. I was hoping someone could provide a good link to a location that would show a good process for glassing a 3.9 tube. I could swear I had seen one on the rocketryonline sight at one time but I can't seem to find it now. Thanks for any help.

Reply to
Ralph

Darren J Longhorn

Here's a neat one I had in my browser links:

Hope this helps....

-- Best regards, Mark Daughtry, SR Ignorance is bliss unless you are surrounded by it. Ignorance is like bad breath: You usually don't know you have it. NAR 71556 SR L1 MSRS Vice-President NAR Section #550 MSRS #0035 SR

Reply to
M.Daughtry

These videos do a great job of simplifying the process...

Reply to
Chris Kiekens