motor formulas

I'm looking for composite motor formulas ,my bp rockets are get old school and I'm looking to upgrade to bigger heavyer rockets too. any sites that
would be helpful?
Bubs,
What do you mean by "composite motor formulas"?
Regards, -Larry Curcio

Bubs wrote:

You're not going to have much luck posting anonymously. There are plenty of folks who willingly share their information, but they only do it with people they KNOW and who have proven themselves to not be an unsafe idiot.
So, if you want the info, get with some locals who make motors, prove yourself a competent member of the group, and you'll find that they share willingly.
You ain't gonna get squat, other than abuse, this way.
-Kevin
If you want to move up, the place to start is with commercial composite moyors. Buy a 29/40-120 casings and some reloads and a couple of mid power rockets. Making your own motors is defenetly not the way to start.
Jim
my name is Tony semenuk and I've been launchingt rockets since ten I'm now fourty what I'm looking to make is ap based motors or possibly ammonium nitrate based ,I've made kno3 and sugar and bp rockets for years and am looking to get more involved with the big stuff,I do have exstensive backgrtound in pyrotechnics so safety is not a concern as it is and always has been paramount. just get me started in the right direction thats all I ask.....

On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 20:36:51 -0400, "Bubs"

Tony, do you still have all your fingers?

The advice to join a group and prove yourself competent is the best that you will receive in this forum. I've been making composites for years, and won't tell a newbie squat until I know he's not going to hurt himself or someone else.
Look for a Tripoli prefecture in your area, join up, get certified level 2 or higher, and go from there.
James

or higher, and go from there.
Bob, James is giving you good advice. What is your cert level?
TRA does EX. You need to find a club that does EX and go from there.
Randy www.vernarockets.com

Bad advise.
Jerry Irvine wrote:

Yep, much better to take the advice of a convicted felon.
Maybe while you're at it, you can teach him to ship motors illegally and skip out of paying the DOT fines, while he's at it?
-Kevin
Well Jerry, you could always mail him the information labeled as "model airplane parts" or in this case, "model airplane plans"..(:-) Who's your daddy??
Fred
Jerry Irvine wrote:

If you have extensive pyro experience you know exactly where to go. Also from your writing 'style,' I suspect that you might not be 'fourty.' Nice try.
On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 20:36:51 -0400, "Bubs"

Maybe he's fivety!
I wrote:

Now that's funny!
Dave Grayvis wrote:

That should be in the FAQ :)
Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75
POINT!
http://www.sirius.com /
Bubs wrote:

A real name is a good place to start, Tony, but I could sit here and claim a PhD is Polymer Chemistry, and nobody could prove any different.
Find some locals, work with them. Demonstrate your knowledge to them, you'll find them receptive and willing to work with you and teach you what you want to know.
-Kevin
On Sun, 9 Apr 2006 20:36:51 -0400, "Bubs"
If you're the Tony semenuk, I know, your azz is grazz.

who are you? and what could I have possibly done to you?

If he wants abuse, he came to the right place. 8-)
On Sun, 09 Apr 2006 12:22:03 -0500, Kevin Trojanowski