motor formulas

I'm looking for composite motor formulas ,my bp rockets are get old school and I'm looking to upgrade to bigger heavyer rockets too. any sites that would be helpful?

Reply to
Bubs

Bubs,

What do you mean by "composite motor formulas"?

Regards,

-Larry Curcio

Reply to
Larry Curcio

You're not going to have much luck posting anonymously. There are plenty of folks who willingly share their information, but they only do it with people they KNOW and who have proven themselves to not be an unsafe idiot.

So, if you want the info, get with some locals who make motors, prove yourself a competent member of the group, and you'll find that they share willingly.

You ain't gonna get squat, other than abuse, this way.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

If you want to move up, the place to start is with commercial composite moyors. Buy a 29/40-120 casings and some reloads and a couple of mid power rockets. Making your own motors is defenetly not the way to start.

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Reply to
Bubs

Tony, do you still have all your fingers?

Reply to
Alan Jones

The advice to join a group and prove yourself competent is the best that you will receive in this forum. I've been making composites for years, and won't tell a newbie squat until I know he's not going to hurt himself or someone else.

Look for a Tripoli prefecture in your area, join up, get certified level 2 or higher, and go from there.

James

Reply to
James L. Marino

or higher, and go from there.

Bob, James is giving you good advice. What is your cert level?

TRA does EX. You need to find a club that does EX and go from there.

Randy

Randy

If you have extensive pyro experience you know exactly where to go. Also from your writing 'style,' I suspect that you might not be 'fourty.' Nice try.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Maybe he's fivety!

Now that's funny!

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

That should be in the FAQ :)

Ted Novak TRA#5512 IEAS#75

Reply to
tdstr

No, abuse is next door. This is arguments.

No it isn't.

Yes it is.

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

POINT!

Reply to
Fred Shecter

A real name is a good place to start, Tony, but I could sit here and claim a PhD is Polymer Chemistry, and nobody could prove any different.

Find some locals, work with them. Demonstrate your knowledge to them, you'll find them receptive and willing to work with you and teach you what you want to know.

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski

(yet)!

Bubs

Bad advise.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

No, an argument is a series of intellectual statements.... That right there DQ's r.m.r.

Yep, much better to take the advice of a convicted felon.

Maybe while you're at it, you can teach him to ship motors illegally and skip out of paying the DOT fines, while he's at it?

-Kevin

Reply to
Kevin Trojanowski